Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hair Vitamin Comparison

I have been wanting to do a hair vitamin comparison for quite some time and one will be coming up in the near future. Problem was I could not force myself to spend $24 dollars on one bottle of vitamins and I know you know  I am talking about Hairfinity.  Don't get me wrong the pictures and testimonials look so promising but I am very scared of being disappointed.  So as of right now it looks like I will be trying the famed Hairfinity in January.  (a good friend bought me a bottle, I promise I love her) but I definitely did a ingredients comparison. Just to see how everything stacked up and I will be doing a review on Country life Maxi-Hair that my girl Taya hipped me to.  But here is the table.  
Hair Supplements
Hairfinity $24 Hair Vites $14 Country Life Maxi Hair $12 Currently taking  $20 Family Dollar $5
Vitamin A 8150 5000 5000 2500 5000
Vitamin C 100 60 200 210 60
Calcium 214 200 500 200
D3 (Cholercalciferol) 100 1000 1000
B1(Thiamin) 5 30 101.5 5
B2 (Riboflavin) 5 50 21.7 2
B6 (Pyridocine Hydrochloride) 5 50 4 5
B3 (Niacin) 5 10 50 35 25
Folic Acid 200 200 400 800 200
B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 20 50 21 8
Biotin 2500 3200 2000 2560 3000
Pantoyhenic Acid 100 50 50 10.5 15
MSM 750 600 1000
Hydrolyzed Collagen 190 50
Horsetail 30 100 3
Vitamin E 50 22.5 15
Iodine 225
Zinc 15 15 7.5
Selenium 50 20
Choline  23 10
para 50 10
inostol 50 30
Cysteine 100
Metholine 250
copper 1 2
maganese 2 2
magmesium 50 50
phosphorus 90
iron 83
chromium 120
Vitamin K 25
So by this comparison and my feelings on supplements this shows me that Country Life Maxi-Hair is the closest and the cheapest alternative to Hairfinity that I know of.  What do you think? I'm pretty excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment