Friday, January 30, 2015

Goals

I am a work in progress being molded through experiences, beliefs, lessons, and love.  This year I desire to reach a few goals and get a couple things under control.  Right now I am no where I want to be in my life but that doesn't mean that I will sit and let life happen to me. I have to do my part of the work and simultaneously with God's plan.  Truth be told I haven't had a heart to heart with God in months.  I am just feeling some type of way about where I am, where I am headed, and how to get there.  

I am about to embark upon turning 30 in the next few months and it's has me reflecting on everything.  I do mean literally everything. My health, finances, spiritual, my beliefs (inner activist) and relationships are all under the microscope.  

Its already at the end of the first month of 2015 and I feel as though I have nothing to show for it. Smh at myself.  However, I am to blame, I accept that. 

Meanwhile, as the day draws closer for me to hit the big 30, change is gonna come. Stay tuned.

-Court Court

No comments:

Post a Comment