I started a challenge with a friend of mine because she gifted me Hairfinity.. We started taking it on Jan 1st 2014. I was sooo excited. So I took 2 tablets a day with water and food. I drank coffee, water, and tea throughout the say. After about day 5 I noticed that I kept getting a headache and I thought maybe I was just exhausted. Until I noticed on day 7 that about 15mins after I took the recommemded dose of Hairfinity, I got a headache....... So I upped my water intake to around 120 oz a day of water because people kept saying that I was not drinking enough water, not enough water. Well that didn't help.
So after that I tried splitting up the doses to every 12 hours like I had seen recommended on Amazon. I did that for 3 days. It didnt help. So I scratched taking it all together. So now I have about 14 days worth of Hairfinity sitting in the medicine cabinet that I refuse to touch. I also didn't see any increase in growth or the amount of full ringlets in my hair. So it was a 3 strikes you are out of my hair journey. No increase in growth. No increase in thickness or health. Horrible side effects. I'm good.
I will not lie I am kinda happy that it did not work for me because its an investment I really can't afford to keep up right now. I guess I am apart of the few people it doesn't work for and I am ok with that. One less bandwagon I have to be on. But in this bad experience I have been forced to find alternatives and consider what has worked for me.
For example, Country Life Maxi-Hair was a vitamin I recently used and finished and I LOVED it. I could see results right away. It took maybe a week and everything seemed to improve, hair skin, and nails. I only stopped taking it to try out Hairfinity and to test out other alternatives to it. Right now I am on Spring valley Hair, skin and nail vitamins with 1000mcg of MSM and so far I have had no negative effects. But I haven't seen anything really noticeable either. But who knows I have been on them for about 2 weeks now and we will see what happens when I finish them.
Besides that I am wondering if all of these Youtubers are gonna jump on the bandwagon and give honest reviews. I am glad more ladies are getting to try the pills for longer periods of time but I am not sure if the reviews won't be biased. Most of us go off the recommendation of the Youtubers but I always recommend doing your own research. Good luck to you if you have had positive results because I am all about people doing what works for them. Have you tried Hairfinity? What were your results?
No comments:
Post a Comment