Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My first blog post ever

10/08/13
So today is my first day ever posting a blog. I'm not sure how I am going to do this but I just know that I wanted to get started. I am on a journey to be a better me then I was before each and every day.  I am on a prayer/Christian journey, I am on a hair journey and weight loss journey. All I can really say is that I wanna document how I feel what I am experiencing in different avenues of my life so I can look back and and my trials, tribulations, and successes.
I am going to start by voicing what my goals are for myself.
1) I want a better relationship with God. One that includes daily conversation and being able to stay in touch with Him like its second nature and not this daunting task I have built up in my mind.
2)I want to improve my economic situation. I.E. Get back in school and acquire better and meaningful employment.
3) I am currently not feeling like my self at the current weight of 195 and would like to get down to about 135-145 where I feel my best. Not too skinny not too heavy. A curvy healthy me!
4)I would like to ultimately reach Bra Strap Length in my hair and I am currently grazing Arm Pit Length. My hair is relaxed and as of right now I have no reason to believe that I would want to go natural (unprocessed).
So feel free to comment and follow along with me on my journey to a better me!
-Court

1 comment:

  1. Yaayy you're blogging...looking forward to reading more!!

    ReplyDelete